You may remember I wrote a post about all the things I look forward to in Autumn which you can read here. And don’t get me wrong! I do love autumn and winter, and it’s still my favourite time of year. But…
- IT’S COLD! It’s the awkward kind of cold that means you need to wrap up warm. But of course you’re sweating by the time you get to your destination.
- It’s dark SO early – walking home in the dark, and naps are getting weird – try falling asleep to daylight and waking up in darkness.
- I want to hibernate – the dark and cold makes me want to snuggle up in bed and never step foot outside again.
- I want alllllll the bad foods – give me that extra body fat insulation!
- Mushy wet leaves and slushy snow. Gross.
- Dry, dehydrated skin and chapped lips from the cold wind. No thank u.
- Everyone has a cold and it’s impossible to avoid it.
- I have a constant fear of catching norovirus… back away from me pls!
- Christmas seems so long away – can the next 6 weeks hurry up or?
- And finally… uni deadlines. The horror.
What do you hate about A/W?
Thank you for reading,