So I’m just a tad late to the Versatile Blogger Award party lol
I was tagged moooonths ago by the lovely Becky from the Uptown Oracle for the award. So I’d like to say a huge belated thank you to her for the nomination. She is forever inspiring me to pick up a book and read more so I would definitely recommend checking out her blog. For those who don’t know, the Versatile Blogger award is a nomination tag where you introduce yourself a bit more to your readers by sharing some interesting facts about yourself. So let’s get into it!
The rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 intersting facts about yourself in a blog post
- Nominate 10 bloggers who you believe deserve some recognition for the Versatile Blogger Award
It’s always difficult trying to think of facts about yourself. Nothing seems that interesting but I’ll give it a go hahah.
- I am a Scorpio and love reading horoscopes, although they may not always come true, I still think they’re really interesting. I also like reading other people’s horoscopes lol.
- I’m also a huge believer in fate
- I study nutrition at university but have a huuuuge love for KFC. It’s the one thing I could never quit no matter what I hear about it lol
- I love house plants and want to fill my home with them when I’m older. I’m still mourning one of my plants my mum killed recently pictured on the left above 🙁
- I am one of the laziest people you will ever meet, if I could spend my life led down, I 100% would
- I’m ridiculously bad with money and spend my pennies like there’s no tomorrow
- I went abroad for the first time this year but am still yet to fly in an airplane – maybe one day!
So there are 7 facts about me! Now onto the nominations
- Lauren from loulabellerose
- Maria from Life With Maria
- GiGi from Tea with Gi
- Chloe from Chloe H xx
- Francesca from Bella Momento
- Kirsty from As Told By Kirsty
- Becky from Where Bee’s Been
- Iya from Iya Louisa’s
- Jess from Jess Leverton
- Elise from Petite Elise
So there are my nominations! As I’m quite late I’m not sure if some of you have already completed the tag but I’d still recommend these blogs to anyone looking for new ones to read!
Thank you for reading,